Stater Bros: $3.98 for Oreos and Milk!

Check your Vons ad for this super coupon for FREE Milk when you purchase 2 packages of Oreos. This is a manufacturer coupon that can be used anywhere (We can use this coupon anywhere because it states “manufacturer coupon” at the top and has a remit address for the retailer to submit the coupon so they can be reimbursed)

If you have a Stater Bros. nearby, Oreo Cookies are on sale for just $1.99 each when you buy 2! So, here is your deal:

Buy (2) Oreo Cookies $1.99 each
Buy 1 Gallon of Milk
Pay: $3.98 for cookies and Milk!

You SHOULD be able to use this $0.75/2 Nabisco Cookie or Cracker Product coupon from the 1/26 SS and make it $3.23. However, your mileage may vary depending on your cashier.

Comments

1. Jenny says

Would a person be allowed to use a SAVE $0.55 coupon
    on any Real California Dairy Product that carries the
    Real California Milk Seal ?
    ( I know I’ve seen milk with that seal at Stater Bros )
    I remember that when we were getting two free frostings
    when we bought 10 cake mixes,
    some people were only buying 8 cake mixes,
    and using a coupon on the two free frostings
    and getting a cheaper deal.
    Do not worry. I didn’t eat all 10 mixes. I gave 6 of them away
    and the other 4 are still sitting on my shelf.
    ( I ate the frosting though )

• Jenny says

BTW
      there’s an interesting recipe in the February
      Lady’s Home Journal for “Man Catcher Brownies”
      that will use up German Chocolate cake mixes.

• says

No you can’t. You would be using two manufacturer coupons on the milk if you use the Free milk coupon and the California Seal coupon. We need to assume that the free milk coupon is attached to the milk and the nabisco cookie coupon is attached to both Oreo Packages. Hope that makes sense!

2. Maricela says

Glad you were able to answer my question about the milk coupon. I will be going to Stater Bros. today to give it a try since I need milk. Thanks so much for all you do!

3. Jess says

For those who don’t have a Stater Bros nearby, I think I’m going to use mine at Ralph’s where Oreos are 2/$5 this week.

4. Wendie says

I just left Staters…they refused this coupon and told me it was for another store. I can’t find any reason why they can’t take it…am I doing something wrong?

• Iliana says

Me too :( the cashier said it was for vons, I informed her it was a manufacturer coupon and she stated they would not be reimbursed because it was a different store.

5. Maricela says

Just tried it at Ralph’s. I paid $8 for 2 gallons of milk and 4 Oreos. I had $.50/1 peelies for the cookies.

6. silji says

I just went to stater bros. The cashier wasent sure.asked the manager and the manager approved it.this at my stater bros the mngrs are all super nice and helpful.

7. JB says

I did this at Stater Bros. today for $3.23, and used both coupons. My cashier didn’t ask me anything, and I wonder if she was a manager because she had a register key. The Free Milk Coupon from the Vons ad didn’t scan automatically, but the cashier looked at it, then put it in manually by using the key. The 75 cent Nabisco MQ scanned fine.