Rite Aid: Simple Wipes just $0.24 each!

Rite Aid: Simple Wipes just $0.24 each!

Check out this great deal at Rite Aid! Score 2 Simple Cleansing Wipes for just $0.49 each as there is an ADDITIONAL $3 +Up printing when you purchase 2.

Deal Idea:
Buy (2) Simple Cleansing Wipes $6.99 each BOGO 50% off
Use (2) $2/1 Simple Cleansing printable coupons
Pay: $6.48, Get Back (2) $3 +Up (rewards)
= $0.48 for both!

There is only ONE $3 +UP being advertised, however this additional $3 looks to be a weekly deal. You should be able to do this a total of 2 times!

Thanks, Rite Aid 101

Comments

1. BarstowMom says

Good thing I watched the $1 Simple Wipe VV from last month. I’m gonna use it for a moneymaker.

• Kelly A. says

Josie, there is a VV too, for $1 off and shows a pic of the wipes. I’m more interested in the simple moisturizer. Does anyone know if that’s included/price?

• Kelly A. says

Okay…I looked up the moisturizer price on riteaid.com and the simple hydrating light moisturizer is $9.74 online, so if you buy one moisturizer and one wipes (being the 50% off one at $3.50) it would look like this:

$9.74 + $3.50 = $13.24
        -(2) $2/1 MQ
        -$1 VV & $3 VV
        Pay $5.24, get 2, $3 UPR = 76 cent MM.

Someone please double check me.

• ladybugpam says

$9.74 is not the regular price, that is the online sale price, the equivalent of a bogo50% instore price. if you look closer, click on the product to see the details, you will see $12.99 crossed out(that’s the reg price) and $9.74 above it. woulda been awesome if it was the reg price, though!

2. kathy says

I just got back from Rite Aid and the $2.00 Simple coupons wouldn’t scan and the sales clerk said it couldn’t be used on the facial wipes. Anyone else have a problem with this coupon?

3. jo says

my coupons would not scan either…but the cashier double checked them along w/the wipes and entered them manually.

4. RAQUEL says

I was able to use the $2/1 printables on the facial wipes. They didn’t scan but the cashier went ahead and put them both through. I was able to get the $3 UP plus a barcode coupon(and I say that just cuz it printed different) for an additional $3 UP. $6 back total just like posted :)

• Carina says

Thanks Raquel for posting your details. I went back to my receipt and yes mine printed the same as yours. I received one Up reward loaded onto my card and one reward printed out as a barcode. I did the transaction twice and both were the same.

• T says

I had the same issue, only 1 $3 +up reward. Not sure if the $3 was loaded onto my card since I always use my ph# for the wellness program.
      Also my coupons wouldn’t scan but the manager manually put them in after I pointed out that the photo on the coupon clearly indicated wipes.