Target: Planters Peanuts just $1.12 with Triple Stack!

ScreenHunter_20023 Mar. 05 12.41

If you haven’t yet printed the new Planters coupon, you can score a great deal on Dry Roasted Penuts at Target!

Buy Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts $3.14
Use $1/2 Planters Target Coupon
And 20% Planters Target Cartwheel
And $1/1 Planters peanuts printable coupon
Pay: $1.12 each after triple stack!

A great stock up price on these!

Thanks TotallyTarget!

Comments

1. Jammu says

tried this deal,but unsuccessful,not able to stack cartwheel & target coupon.
    Only target coupon was accepted. Got it for $1.67, still a gud price

2. Laurie says

Why aren’t you guys able to.stack cartwheels with a tq? I’ve never, ever had a problem and furthermore their coupon policy states that you can stack them…strange.

3. Jacqui says

The size on here doesn’t match the Cartwheel, unfortunately. Still, under $2 for peanuts is an amazing price!!

4. JG says

Went to Target this morning to do this deal. I noticed when the cashier scanned my Cartwheel barcode, the Planters Peanuts Cartwheel did register and show as a line item…but the amount was $0.00. This is likely a programming error- the discount does scan, just for the wrong price. I showed the cashier that the value of the discount should be 20%, and he manually took care of the discount.

On another note, this Planters deal was another example of the prices in my area (San Diego) being higher than shown on the posts. My Planters Peanuts were on sale for $3.59 (not $3.14). A previous deal for paper towels at Walmart- they were supposed to be $0.97, but at the two Walmarts I looked at in my area, they were more than twice that at $1.97. These are just two examples…this happens about 30% of the time. :( Any other San Diegians noticing the same thing?

5. Jessi says

Cartwheel will only work on 34 – 35 oz Planters peanuts.The Planter peanuts that are on sale for 3.18 are 16 oz

• JG says

Ah, you are right! Just noticed that! Bummer! But still good price (although without Cartwheel, it’s $2.09 each in San Diego. Any San Diegiagans find it for less?)

6. ganaa says

I tried this today. Cartwheel did not work , but I asked cashier to enter manually. She did it for me!!! Cost was $1.12 each. Thanks