Target: New $10 off Bath or Paper Towel Coupon | Bounty Towels just $2.32 each!

Snip20140417_5

There is a new $10 off your next $25 purchase of bath or Paper towel TARGET mobile  coupon available! (text BATH to 827438) This goes really well with the FREE $10 Target gift card deal when you purchase 3 participating P&G products (find the participating items on page 32)

Deal idea:
Buy (3) Bounty DuraTowel, 8ct $9.99
Use (3) $1/1 Bounty DuraTowel, 6ct + printable coupon (direct link to coupon) you will need TWO computers to print 3 coupons
and Use $10 off $25 Paper towel or toilet paper Target mobile coupon (text BATH to 827438)
Pay: $16.97, Get Back $10 Target Gift card
Final Price: $2.32 PER 8 pack!

Need toilet Paper?

Buy (3) Charmin 24 pk $12.99 each
and use (3) $1/1 charmin Ultra Soft or Strong printable coupons (direct link to coupons)
and use Use $10 off $25 Paper towel or toliet paper Target mobile coupon (text BATH to 827438)
Pay: $25.47, Get Back $10 Target Gift Card
Final Price: $5.32 each!

Be sure to check out even more Target Deals HERE

Comments

• raquel says

its one per cell phone. however u can use a code from another cell on a different transaction. that’s what I did today. my cell and my husbands.

1. jessica says

HI!!!
    You can use one computer! Sign up for pgeveryday.com and they also have the $1 bounty HTH…. 1 print per account.

2. raquel says

the dura towel is not part of the gift card deal. they honored it for me but it is not in the as as part of the deal. and it doesn’t ring up that way either.

• raquel says

well I made a mistake. and I’m sorta mad about it. I was rushing to be home for an appointment and grabbed the 6 pack instead of the 8 pack. they still honored the gift card deal for me but I lost out on 6 rolls of paper towels. and the guy was an hour late for our appointment so all that rushing for nothing.

• Cristie says

Rang up for me and prompted the gift card. It was the eight count at $9.99 a piece at my store in So. Cal.

3. Ivy says

Bc careful not to use the $1 mobile coupon from SPRING in addition to the three mfg coupons. It will make the subtotal under $25 and the $10 off $25 coupon won’t work. I had to go to guest services to fix it.

• Straight Poop says

Wouldn’t that make the total go from 29.97 to 25.97 when you use four $1 coupons? I think the register just applied the first mobile coupon because if both were applied it would mean that there are two target coupons for one item.

4. Kevin says

First Give the $10 Target coupon
    THEN the $1 THANKS & $1 SPRING coupons
    FINALLY use the 3 $1 coupons.com coupons

$14.97 +$10GC = 4.97 (or ~$0.21 a roll)

TIP: Use your target card for an extra 5%!!

• Straight Poop says

Did this work for you on the Duratowels? It seems odd that you could apply two or more target coupons to one item. I think I’m missing something here.

• Stephanie says

yes, this works. i did the deal today. the $10 off $25 is a different “category” of coupons and applies to the overall cost. it’s not necessarily tied to a particular product. i was still about to use a target coupon (mobile coupons) for each pack of paper towels AND a manufacturer’s coupon for each pack. make sure you apply the $10 off $25 FIRST, and it should work. the hardest part for me was finding the actual paper towels.

5. M says

Josie,

I just tried this a few hours ago. I got the 3 $1Q to work, plus the $10/$25 but I didn’t get the gift card. It didn’t prompt at the register.

I just called Target and they said I had to text something else that I was supposed to show at the register for the gift card prompt to show up to the cashier. Is that true?

What did I do wrong?