Rite Aid: 4 Bottles of Tide, 2 Pantene and Crest Mouthwash only $5.75!

Snip20140727_147

Beginning today, you can score a $10 Gas Gift card when you purchase $30 of participating P&G items at Rite Aid! This is a great deal as we have a couple of high value coupons to pair and low prices! Here is one deal idea I put together for you:

Buy (4) Tide 46-50 oz $4.94 each
Buy (2) Pantene $4.00 each
Buy Crest Prohealth mouthwash, 1 liter $3.99
Use (1) $1/1 Crest ProHealth Rinse Printable
or use $1/1 Crest Rinse, exp. 7/31/14 (RP 06/15/14)
AND Use (4) $2/1 Tide Detergent, exp. 8/31/14 (P&G 07/27/14)
or use $1.50/1 Tide Detergent Printable
AND Use $4/2 Pantene Coupon from 7/20 single page insert
or use $3/2 Pantene Product, exp. 8/31/14 (P&G 07/27/14)
Pay: $18.75, Get Back $3 +Up for Crest Mouthwash AND code to redeem $10 Gas Gift Card
Final Price: $5.75 each or $0.82 each!

Be sure to check out the rest of the Rite Aid deals before you head out!

Comments

1. Tracyfl says

I am bummed that Rite Aid is now doing the gas card deals. I don’t shop at much at CVS since they were giving gas cards instead of $10 store rewards. The gas cards are at expensive gas stations, so I feel like I am getting so much less.

• Daniel says

No, the deal tracks, so it can be multiple transactions but they all need to be on the same Wellness card.

2. Daniel says

Since you get your money back for the Crest rinse with an +UP reward and the limit is 2, it probably would make more sense to buy 2 Crest rinse and buy 5 Tides.

• says

You could do that. However, I tried to create a deal idea that was simple so that beginners didn’t need to do more than one transaction. However, your idea works too if you have 5 coupons and can do two separate transactions.

• Daniel says

I bought 5 Tides in one transaction and the manager who rang me up had no problem with it. I had two different types of Tide coupons (some for $2 and others for $1.50 off) so the 4 like coupons limit issue didn’t come into play for me.

3. Kate Davis says

I’m just curious… I know a lot of couponers buy two Sunday papers, but do many of you buy even more than that? Many of Josie’s amazing deals lately require 3 or 4 coupons from the inserts, so I was just wondering what the majority of people do–one paper, two papers, more?

And Josie, as always, thank you for EVERYTHING! I tell everyone who’ll listen about your site. :)

Kate

• says

I’m not everyone– but I usually suggest one paper per family member. Hopefully you get at least two! Even with two, you can make your own deal ideas based on your family’s needs. :)

• donna says

I buy 4 papers for my family of 6. It is enough most of the time. The other times I will print extra coupon(s) if possible or ask others for their unused papers :)

4. lily says

I have questions I’m new to couponing, at rite Aid can you get more than one gas cards sent to one address