Vons Weekly Ad 7/23-7/29

Vons
Here is the Vons Weekly ad 7/23-7/29! Vons is in Southern California and is a Safeway Affiliate.  Make sure to check out the Safeway coupon policy  and sign up for the Just4U program! Sometimes, you can stack Just4U coupons–read more on How to Stack Just4U coupons here.

New to Shopping at Vons? Start here:

• Start with learning the Coupon Lingo!
  • Print some COUPONS << — just one small way you can help support Southern Cali Saver and keep the deals comin’. thanks for Supporting the site!
  • Don’t understand the Match ups below? Check out this quick Tutorial on how to make the BEST of the coupon match ups each week!
  •  <<< — MY Favorite Deals!

Produce
Cookies, Snacks & Chips
Frozen Foods
Dairy
Home Supplies
Personal Care
Friday Deals

Comments

1. Jacqui says

There was a coupon a couple weeks ago in the LA Times (I’m not sure the date) for $0.75/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch. It will make it only $0.92/box after coupon

2. lovedeals says

I don’t see any new offers in my j4u account. Is their anyone else having same problem? In my email it is showing new savings but when I logged into my account I don’t see anything.

• rosie says

Yeah. My coupon section is fine, but my personalized section doesn’t have much, just offers from previous weeks.

• Jewels says

I had the same issue and called them. They (Vons customer service) said they were aware of the problem and it was taking time for the personalized prices to show up on the just for you. This is either the second or third week in a row this has happened (but the personalized prices are in my acct now)

3. Cynthia says

I got a advertisement from the catalina machine last week that said buy any Ziploc brand bag between 7/14 and 10/5 and receive $1 off on your next purchase. So would make for a good deal this week

• Jenn says

Are you sure this Catalina is running? I just bought two and no Catalina printed for me. Can I contact the Catalina company?

• Cynthia says

The advertisement I have says buy any Ziploc brand bags between 7/14 and 10/5 and save $1 on future order. It doesn’t give any additional breakdown. How many did you buy? I was going to try it in a few days. I have emailed Catalina when I didn’t get what was promised and they mailed me a coupon.

4. lovedeals says

Thanks Rosie, Cynthia for replying so fast. I think they have some issue on their site because I see bunch of new savings in my email. Hope they will fix it soon.

• Christine says

Update: Ibotta for Naked Juice expired yesterday. Not sure about Banquet sausage, since I used it, but I think it doesn’t expire till 8/1.

5. Christine says

Another one:

Melt buttery spread $3.49 – $3 IP (Hopster, boosted) – $1.50 Ibotta = MM

And if you need to complete one of the bonuses on Ibotta, the store brand frozen waffles are $2.00 with a $1.00 Ibotta. I’m going to wait to see if they go on sale, but it’s not a bad price of you just need one more offer.

6. says

The Honest Tea is only $1.69 at Vons (compared to $2.49 at Ralphs). Use the $1.50 coupon that we got about a week ago – only $0.19!!