Vons Weekly Ad 7/30-8/5

Vons
Here is the Vons Weekly ad 7/30-8/5! Vons is in Southern California and is a Safeway Affiliate.  Make sure to check out the Safeway coupon policy  and sign up for the Just4U program! Sometimes, you can stack Just4U coupons–read more on How to Stack Just4U coupons here.

New to Shopping at Vons? Start here:

• Start with learning the Coupon Lingo!
  • Print some COUPONS << — just one small way you can help support Southern Cali Saver and keep the deals comin’. thanks for Supporting the site!
  • Don’t understand the Match ups below? Check out this quick Tutorial on how to make the BEST of the coupon match ups each week!
  •  <<< — MY Favorite Deals!

Produce
Personal Care
Pet Care
Baby Food/Care
Friday Deals
Floral
Misc

Comments

1. BarstowMom says

There was a $1 coupon that was in the Smart Source this past Sunday that would make the Don Francisco coffee only $1.50 on Friday. I love this coffee and the different flavors. I’ve never seen it that cheap so I’ll be stocking up for sure.

• ladybugpam says

thanks for the tip! if we luck out and the 12 oz. bag of family reserve is included(ad says 12oz,, does not specify can or bag), then we can use the $1.50q from SS 7/27 to get it for $1!!!

2. Andrea says

With the Tide, it’s a limit of 1….can you do more than 1 transaction to get more? Or is it linked to your card?

3. Cynthia says

I found a $5 for 5 Plum Organics Mighty 4 pouches and one for Plum Organcis regular baby food pouches in the coupon center, limit 5 each. There is a $1 mfg coupon on Plum Organics website for Mighty 4 snacks(pouches included) making them free. Or use b1G1 for baby food pouches and get them for $.50. Also ibotta has $.50 offers for Plum Organics pouches.

Do you think with a $5 for 5 coupon you would have to buy all 5? It doesn’t say must buy 5 on the coupon.

• ladybugpam says

thank you for the heads up! I do not have the plum ibotta under vons, only for other stores, hopefully it shows up under vons b4 I go to the store! I do not think you have to buy 5.

4. msl says

Suja juices (select ones) i.e. Sweet Beets and Green Delight varieties were the ones I saw @Pavilions are on sale $1/1 and there are IP s out there from Commonkindness. My IP didn’t go through but the cashier put it through because the ink had smudged a bit – these are hardly ever on sale and the CRV is only $.05 so worth it they are healthy drinks!