Ralphs: Colgate Toothpaste & Toothbrushes just $0.13 each

Snip20140820_14

If you are in need off toothpaste and toothbrushes–here is a great deal at Ralphs this week! Select Colgate Toothpaste is just $0.88 and Colgate Plus toothbrushes are $0.88 as well.

We have two great $0.75/1 Ralphs Digital eCoupons for ANY colgate toothbrush and ANY Colgate Toothpaste–that makes both of them just $0.13 each (and you can snag 5 of each at this price!)

{Deal idea}
Buy (5) Colgate Toothpaste $0.88 each
Buy (5) Colgate Plus Toothbrush $0.88 each
Use $0.75/1 Colgate toothpaste Ralphs Digital eCoupon (will take off $0.75, FIVE times)
and Use $0.75/1 Colgate Toothbrush Ralphs Digital eCoupon (will take off $0.75, FIVE times)
Pay: $1.30 for all 10 items!

I’m not sure if the limit 6 applies to both items combined or separately… I would do separate transactions of each item (5 toothpaste in one transaction and 5 Toothbrushes in another) to make sure each item rings up $0.88.

Thanks to everyone who commented and emailed!

Comments

• YVONNE says

Ok so at F4L the toothbrushes are a dollar, toothpaste not on sale. It worked! So I ended up paying 25 cents each for 5 toothbrushes! Also the Starbucks iced coffees are 10 for 10 and I had two dollar off coupons loaded on my card! check ur card and you can get them free!

1. Rosie says

Thank you Josie for posting great deals! I was able to get 5 Kids Colgate toothpaste & 5 Colgate Toothbrushes in one transaction smoothly. The toothbrush is listed @ $1.49/ea. WYB 5. Total came out to $5.27. Had to grab me a sweet treat too! :)

2. B. Garay says

Same here!! Purchased 5 toothbrushes and 5 toothpaste in one transaction!! Thank you so much for this great deal!! :)

3. Denise says

Got the five toothpastes at Ralph’s and a $3.00 off $15 of produce store customer appreciation printed out! Going to try and pair that with the loaded $5 off $15 this weekend! Hopefully, I’ll get $8 off $15 of produce

4. Kat says

I was able to get 5 toothbrushes and 5 toothpaste in one transaction. I also had a $1 off coupon for oral products from Ralph’s (mail in coupon) so I paid 42 cents for everything.

5. Cammi says

There’s another $.75 off coupon to load to your card with a new expiration date. Possible for a 15 item transaction :) !