Here is good Q-Tip deal at Target. This week when you purchase 4 participating unilever products you will snag a $5 Target Gift card. I love to do this deal at least once a year and our family is usually set with Q-tips for a whole year.
Buy (4) Q-tips 375 ct $2.55 ea
Pay: $10.20, Get Back $5 Target Gift Card
= $1.30 ea!
There are not any coupons available at the moment that I see– so you may want to hold out and see if any appear. However, this is a decent price if you want to pick them up now!
There is a new Brita Kids Bottle Coupon to Print.
$3.00 off any Brita Bottle for Kids
Use it at Target paired with the Brita Product Target Coupon to get a Brita Kids Bottle for just $1.98 each! Great for the kids to use this summer!
Buy Brita Kids Bottle $7.98
Use $3.00 off any Brita Bottle for Kids
and $3 Brita Target coupon (under household)
Have you ever purchased a Facebook Gift Cards? Here is a pretty good deal if you do. Through May 11th if you purchase a $25 Facebook Gift Card at Target, you will get a FREE $5 Target Gift Card.
AND if you use your Target Red Card to purchase it, you will pay only $23.75 for your $25 Facebook Gift Card! So like getting for $18.75 after the FREE $5 Target Gift Card!
Just when you thought Target couldn’t get any better! Target released a new savings program called Cartwheel by Target– With Cartwheel, you can use one manufacturer coupon, one Target coupon and one Cartwheel offer per item purchased at your Target store. (WOW!) As you could imagine, this is perfect for us Target Shoppers! However, you MUST have a Facebook profile to use Cartwheel.
Here’s how it works:
- Login to Cartwheel with your Facebook login
- Find an offer you want in your Cartwheel activity feed. Then just click or tap to flip and then select the add button.
- You’ll know when an offer is on your Cartwheel when a red check appears in the corner of the card.
- When you’re ready to purchase your items at a Target store, you can either print your Cartwheel barcode from your desktop at home, or you can use your mobile device in store to access your barcode using your mobile browser (just click on the “Redeem in Store” button in the top right of the My Cartwheel section.
- Present your mobile or print barcode to the cashier just as you would any other coupon. The cashier will scan your barcode and you’ll automatically receive your savings.
Cartwheel offers are only valid in U.S. Target stores. Cartwheel is not available for redemption on Target.com or Target Canada at this time.Note that there is a limit one manufacturer coupon, one Target coupon and one Cartwheel offer per item. Cartwheel offers are good on up to 4 qualifying items per transaction unless otherwise noted. Limit of 6 Cartwheel transactions per day. Item(s) may not be available at all stores. Offer value may not exceed value of item purchased.